If you are a user of Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket and want to Root this device you are on a right place below you can see step-by-step guide for this purpose. All the steps are pretty easy you can do it easily, but before you get started make sure that you have manage back-to and also make sure that you have Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket SGH i727 don’t try the steps for any other device.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Step 2 After that install the drivers. Now you need to enable USB Debugging (Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging).
Step 3 After this simply connect the phone to your PC.
Step 4 Now extract the Rooting Tool and open root. bat.
Step 5 If you’re on Mac or Linux, use the following commands. ‘sudo chmod 755 Linux-Mac.sh’ and ‘./Linux-Mac.sh’ Wait for it to finish.
If you’ll follow the steps accurately you can do it without of any trouble and you can also check your Root using this app.
Via Android Digit
- Learn How-To Root your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360
- Learn How-To Root Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7
- Learn How-To Root Galaxy Nexus on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- Learn How-To Install T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Custom Android ROMs on Galaxy S II Skyrocket
- Learn How-To Root Asus Transformer Prime Easily Using viperMOD Primer v1 too