If you are using Samsung Infuse 4G and want to Root this device you are on a right place below you can see a step-by-step guide for this purpose, below is a guide to Root your Samsung Infuse 4G using SuperOneClick method and all the steps are pretty easy for you if you’ll follow the steps accurately you can do it without of any trouble.
DISCLAIMER: Please proceed the below guide at your own risk, Android Egis will not be held responsible if your device lost data or get damaged following this guide.
Now Enable USB debugging is enabled by Settings > Applications > Development> USB Debugging.
After that using the USB Cable connect your device to PC.
Now run SuperOneClick.exe and hit the Root button.
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Galaxy SII (S2) Using Odin and SuperOneClick
- Learn How-To Root and UnRoot your Samsung Galaxy S II
- Learn How-To Root the MetroPCS Samsung Admire using One-Click Root
- Learn How To Root LG Optimus 2X using SuperOneClick Tool
- Use SuperOneClick v1.5.5 R To Root your Android Device With One Click