Learn How-To Show Circular Battery Percentage in Galaxy S II
Everybody knows that in the field of smartphones and tablets there is also a bright name and that is Samsung. There are lots of devices of Samsung in which Android OS is working well in this post we are talking about Samsung galaxy S II. Below you can see the steps about to show circular battery percentage in Galaxy S II, below are the steps.
2) Download the zip file for circular battery mod to flash:
- For AT&T Galaxy S2.
- For Galaxy S2 International Version download one of these according to your stock firmware:XXKI3, XXKI4, XWKI8 & XWKJ1.
3) Copy the zip file to the root of your SDcard.
4) Now Flash the zip simply using the CWM recovery mode. You can get to that either using the “Reboot” option in the CWM that is installed with the CF-Root method for rooting. Or you can simply reboot and go in to CWM recovery mode by pressing the vol+power+Home all together during boot.
5) After flashing just reboot the device.
6) Enjoy the much more useful and beautiful circular battery percentage icon in statusbar!
For more info click here XDA link