If you are a user of Galaxy Nexus and you want to unRoot your device you are on a right place below you can see the step-by-step guide for this purpose. So, before you get started make sure that you have managed your valued data because the steps can harm your valued data. And these steps are also just for windows users don’t try this for others.
The main step which you need to do first if all is the USB debugging, for this purpose on your phone make sure USB debugging is turned ON under Settings > Developer Options.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
To Unroot your Galaxy Nexus [LTE and GSM Versions] first of all plug your phone in via USB cable.
After this you need to open the Galaxy Nexus Toolkit that should still be on your computer from the How-To Root procedure here. If you don’t have it, head to that procedure to download it from here, do the setup the drivers steps if necessary.
After this you need to click on Flash Stock + Unroot and follow the prompts.
When completed, click on OEM Lock and wait for the phone to prompt you, click Yes and wait for it to reboot.
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Galaxy Nexus by SuperBoot
- Now you Can Install Hulu Plus on Galaxy Nexus [How-To]
- Learn How-To Add Search and Menu Virtual On-Screen Buttons on Galaxy Nexus
- Learn How-To Root HTC Rezound with ZergRush Single Click Method
- Learn How-To Root Galaxy Nexus On Android 4.0.2 ICS Using CF-Root