If you are a user of Droid Razr and want to upgrade Droid Razr to Stock Ice Cream Sandwich Using IC3RAZR Alpha you are on a right place below is the step-by-step guide for this propose. Here I’d like to say that you need a Rooted Device you this purpose and if you want to Root the guide is here. And you have also installed ClockworkMod Recovery you can get guide for this purpose here
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Firstly you have to download the IC3RAZR Alpha ROM to your PC here. The ROM is packaged as a ZIP file. And after that Copy the ZIP file to the root of your device’s external SD card. And Turn off your phone.
Reboot into recovery and Make a Nandroid backup.
After that Select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset”. And Select “Wipe Cache”. Now toy have to Select “Wipe Dalvik Cache” from the Advanced menu.
After this Navigate to “Install Zip from SD Card” and also Select the IC3RAZR Alpha ZIP file. verify that you want to start flashing the file.
When the file has finished flashing, select Go Back Select Reboot System, that’s it!!
If you’ll follow the steps accurately you’ll done this without of any trouble and all the credit goes to Android Authority for this great effort.
- Learn How-To Upgrade Droid Razr with Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
- Learn How-To Get Flash CyanogenMod 9 Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich on your DROID 2 Global
- Learn How-To Upgrade Motorola Razr GSM/UMTS With Official Android 4.0.3
- Take A Step Ahead Install/Flash Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich MIUI Alpha ROM On Galaxy Nexus [ How TO Tutorial]
- Learn How-To Upgrade HTC Rezound Using Ineffabilis Deus Alpha ROM To Android 4.0.3 ICS with HTC Sense 3.6