If you are a user of Motorola Droid 4 and want to Root this device using All-in-One Utility you are on a right place below you can see guide for this purpose. Here I’d like to say that make sure that you have manage your back-up because the below steps can damage your valued data. For this purpose you also need a fully charged Motorola Droid 4.
Before you get started make sure that you have drivers you can download device drivers installed on your PC from the links below:
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Download Droid 4 Utility 0.3 to your PC from here you’ll be getting a ZIP package and simply extract it.
Now Droid4Utility.bat from among the extracted files and double-click it to launch the program and then A DOS window should appear.
Now you need to use the USB Cable to connect your Droid 4 to PC and Select the option to root your phone.
In version 0.3 of the Utility, this can either be option 1
Press the Enter key to start the command.
That’s it‼ if you’ll follow the steps accurately you can do it without of any trouble and if you want to know more about this just click here [XDA link] and the credit goes to Android Authority for this effort.
- Now the Motorola Droid 4 A Utility of Multi Features
- Now Easily Root, Install ClockworkMod Recovery and Many other facilities Droid RAZR Utility of Droid RAZR Utility
- Learn How-To Root Motorola Droid Razr [For Windows]
- Learn How-To Install MIUI4DX2 Beta 1 ROM on Motorola Droid X2
- Learn How-To Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Motorola DROID RAZR