When you legally unlock your phone or tablet, you should pay fee to your wireless network operator/carrier and receive a code which you put on your device to unlock it. If you use unlocking tool, you can easily to it, now “Grooby” an XDA developer release an easy-to-unlock tool for Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 and S2 both.
You can easily to it, just download the app, get code and unlock your device and start accepted SIM cards from other networks. It well-matched with 1.4 or older version of the Samsung Galaxy S II International Version and to use this you’ll need a Windows computer with .NET Framework v4 or later along with an ATI RV 7X0 / Nvidia CUDA-supported (G80+) graphics card, might be next version will not require this graphic card. You can get guide and download links from here.
- Learn How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Learn How To Install Android 4.0.3 AOSP On Samsung Galaxy S I9000
- Now you Are Able to Unlock the Galaxy Nexus Bootloader [How-To]
- Network Spoofer, Be Connected Everyone On A Wi-Fi Network
- Easily Install CM9 by Teamhacksung on Galaxy S I9000 Using ICS Android 4.0.3 [How-To]