People are wating for official stable release of Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for ASUS’Eee Pad TF101. There lots of people who have no ability to wait, for that we are an unofficial version. This custom ROM has some bugs such as lach of mass storage, no GPS and camera. So we warn you that this not for daily use. I would like to say thanks to Redmond Pie for this effort. Please note that device must be rooted with ClockworkMod recovery installed.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Step #2: Now open ROM Manager and hit Reboot to Recovery to boot device Recovery.
Step #3: In recovery, select wipe data / factory reset. Then, in advanced, selectwipe Dalvik cache as well as wipe cache.
Step #4: Select install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard > tf101-ics4.0.3-20120121-cwm.zip to install installation.
Step #5: Now install icygappsv2.zip.
Step #6: Select reboot system now.
Now just download and install a CPU control app like SetCPU, No-frills CPU control orAntuantu and set them to interactive governor. That’s it enjoy!
- Learn How-To Download and Install Android 4.0.1 Ice Cream Sandwich with Sense 3.5 on HTC Sensation
- Learn How-To Install Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich in your Kindle Fire
- Learn How-To Get Flash CyanogenMod 9 Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich on your DROID 2 Global
- Take A Step Ahead Install/Flash Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich MIUI Alpha ROM On Galaxy Nexus [ How TO Tutorial]
- Learn How-To Install Ice Cream Sandwich Based Rom, CM9, Unofficially in Motorola Xoom Wi-Fi