Now you can enjoy MIUI 4 on your Motorola Droid X2, an XDA developer aceoyame launch this awesome version of MIUI which is well-matched with your Motorola Droid X2, but it still has some bugs, it has MIUI US app and control panel, Ice Cream Sandwich framework and a nice black ice theme default.
To install this you’ll need rooted Motorola Droid X2 with Bootstrap Recovery installed, running Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread firmware. Your device should be 100% charged, and please make a backup of your data because this procedure will erase your all files.
Step #2: Transfer the downloaded files to your device’s external SD card.
Step #3: Restart your phone using into Bootstrap Recovery:
- To proceed this just, unplugged your phone, connect the USB cable to charge adapter but keep in mind don’t plug the wall charge into an outlet.
- Open the system recovery app (Bootstrap Recovery app) on device, but if the recovery image not installed, just tap on “Install Recovery”.
- When Superuser app prompts select the recovery app permission, after installation plug the wall charger into power outlet.
- In system recovery app tap on Recovery Mode, after some seconds your device will enter in Bootstrap Recovery.
Step #4: Make a backup of system, Backup & restore > Backup.
Step #5: Select “Wipe data/factory reset” and “Wipe cache partition.”
Step #6: Select “Wipe data/factory reset” and “Wipe cache partition.”
Step #7: Install the MIUI4DX2 Beta 1 ZIP file by selecting “Install zip from sdcard” from the menu and selecting the ZIP file to start the installation.
Step #8: Upon completion of installation, wipe phone: Select “Wipe data/factory reset,” “Wipe cache partition,” and “Wipe Dalvik cache” (from “Advanced” menu).
Step #9: Reboot the device and install the patched Bootstrap Recovery APK file that you copied into your phone’s external SD card. That’s it.
- Factory Reset your Droid Pro [How to]
- Take A Step Ahead Install/Flash Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich MIUI Alpha ROM On Galaxy Nexus [ How TO Tutorial]
- How to easily root Motorola Droid 3, X2, Cliq on Android V2.3.4 Gingerbread
- Learn How-To Flash Motorola Atrix 4G to Stock ROM from Cyanogen Mod 7 Firmware
- Learn How-To Root, Custom Recovery, Backup, And De-Bloat Your DROID BIONIC