If you are a user of LG Revolution and want to Root it using One Click Root you are on a right place below you can see step-by-step guide for this purpose. But before you get started make sure that you have managed your back-up because the below steps can damage your valued data.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
First of all you need to download SuperOneClick Version 1.7 here
After that grab the LG Revolution drivers and install them on your here.
When done, connect your phone to the PC and enable USB Debugging but do not mount USB Card as flash drive.
Settings > Applications > Development and check mark on USB Debugging option.
Now you need to launch SuperOneClick,exe located on your PC. On the main application screen, enable RageAgainstTheCage option in Exploit section.
Now click on root and wait for the process to DONE.
When the rooting process is Done, reboot your device.
After your device reboots, go to home screen and see if Super User is present.
You can also verify root by Root Checker app available in Android Market.
- Use SuperOneClick v1.5.5 R To Root your Android Device With One Click
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Galaxy S With XWJW1 Android 2.3.6 Firmware
- How to easily root Motorola Droid 3, X2, Cliq on Android V2.3.4 Gingerbread
- How-To Install XXLP6 Firmware on Galaxy SII Using Using CF-Root
- Learn How-To Root Galaxy Nexus On Android 4.0.2 ICS Using CF-Root