Now Root & Unroot your Android Devices With a Single Click [How-To]
We can say that Android is a well-known operating system which is running in lots of devices, smartphones and devices. There are many world famous electronic companied who are using Android OS like HTC, Motorola, Samsung, LG and many more. Android provides us a large range of features that’s why lots of people like to us it. If you are also a user of Android device and want to Root or Unroot your device you are on a right place.
Here I am going to present you a guide to Root & Unroot you Android with a single click and this guide is also compatible with many Android devices.
- Sony Xperia X10 (GB firmware)
- Sony Xperia Arc (4.0.2.A.0.42)
- Sony Xperia Arc S
- Sony Xperia Play [R800i/R800x]
- Sony Xperia Ray
- Sony Xperia Neo
- Sony Xperia Mini
- Sony Xperia Mini Pro
- Sony Xperia Pro
- Sony Xperia Active
- Live with Sony Walkman (WT19i/WT19a)
- NTT Docomo Xperia ARCO SO-02C
- Samsung Galaxy S2 [GT-i9100/GT-9100P]
- Samsung Galaxy S II for T-Mobile (SGH-T989)
- Samsung Galaxy S II for AT&T (SGH-I777), Skyrocket (SGH-i727)
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE Rogers Canada (SGH-I727R), Android version 2.3.5, Baseband version I727RUXKJ7
- Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4g Touch
- Samsung Galaxy S2 HD LTE (SHV-E120S)(korea)
- Samsung Galaxy i9100G
- Samsung Galaxy S [i9000B] & [i9000 2.3.3 (PDA I9000BOJV8, Phone I9000XXJVO, CSC I9000GDTMJV7) and german T-Mobile branding]
- Samsung Galaxy S Plus (GT-I9001) OS 2.3.3 and 2.3.6 (I9001ZSKP6)
- Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 (GB only)
- Samsung Galaxy Mini Pro i5510
- Samsung Galaxy W [i8150]
- Samsung Galaxy Y
- Samsung Galaxy Tab [P1000] (2.3.3 firmware), [P1000N]
- Samsung Galaxy Note [N7000]
- Samsung Galaxy Player YP-G70 2.3.5 (GINGERBREAD.XXKPF)
- Samsung Galaxy Ace (2.3.3, 2.3.4 firmware)
- Samsung Nexus S [i9023] (2.3.6)
- Samsung Nexus S 4G 2.3.7
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus S [i9020] (2.3.6)
- Samsung Exhibit (SGH-T759)
- Samsung Exhibit 4G (SGH-T759) (2.3.3) Build UVKE8
- Samsung Captivate i897 UCKH3
- Motorola Milestone 3 [ME863 HK]
- Motorola XT860, Bell XT860
- Motorola Defy+
- Motorola Droid X sys ver 4.5.605 w/ gingerbread
- Motorola Droid X2 (2.3.4) Sys ver 1.3.380.MB870.Verizon.en.US Build 4.5.1A-DTN-150-30
- Motorola XT883 (China Telecom)
- Motorola XT862 (Verizon Droid3)
- Motorola DROID RAZR
- Nexus One (2.3.6 stock)
- LG Revolution
- Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet
- Huawei IDEOS U8150 (2.2)
DISCLAIMER: Please proceed the below guide at your own risk, Android Egis will not be held responsible if your device lost data or get damaged following this guide.
Make sure you have all the required drivers installed on your PC.
If you own a Samsung phone, download and installKIES. [Sony Ericsson handsets owners need to download and install the PC Companion app on their PC].
After this you also need to enable USB Debugging by Settings-> Applications -> USB Debugging
Then Download and unzip all the files on your desktop.
Now click on the Root_Unroot_sony icon on your desktop.
When the app starts, use USB cable to connect your phone to your PC. Do not select Mass Storage or any other mode. Just connect it and leave it.
Now, just press the ‘Root’ button and wait for the tool to do its magic.
When this complete, your handset will reboot and you will a new app in your app drawer known as Superuser. This means you have successfully managed to root your handset.