If you are a user of Samsung Galaxy S II with Android 4.0.3 and want to Root your device you are on a right place below you can see a guide for this purpose. Now you are able to Root your Samsung Galaxy S II using CF-Root method. Here as usual I’d like to say that before you get started make sure that you have manage your back-up because below steps can damage your valued data and you also need a device with at least 70% battery.
Before you get started make sure that you have installed the ClockworkMod Recovery on your device.
DISCLAIMER: Please proceed the below guide at your own risk, Android Egis will not be held responsible if your device lost data or get damaged following this guide.
Click on PDA and select the CF-Root-xxx-vX.X.tar that you have downloaded the step 1.
Then Turn Off your Galaxy S 2 and use Volume Down + Power to boot into download mode.
Now use the USB Cable to connect your Galaxy S II to your PC also verify that you have not checked the Re-Partition option.
Click on START and wait for your device to reboot.
- Root Galaxy SII With Android 2.3.5 XXKI3 Gingerbread Firmware
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Galaxy S II on Android 2.3.6 With XWKL1 Firmware
- Now Install XXKPA Firmware on Galaxy S II on Android 4.0 [How-to]
- Now Update Galaxy S2 I9100 Using Android 4.0.3 XXKPA Firmware [How-To]
- Now Root XXKP8 Firmware on Galaxy S II [How-To]