If you are a user of Droid Razr and want to Unroot this device then no look further because today here I am going to present easy to understand guide for this purpose. Before you get started make sure that you have manage your back-up because the below steps can damage your valued data. for this purpose you also need a Rooted Droid Razr you can follow this guide here to Root.
After this you need to download the latest Motorola USB drivers for your Windows operating system. Get them here. And also enable installation of apps from “Unknown Sources”. You can do this by going to Settings > Application Settings.
you also need to enable the USB Debugging you can do this by going to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging.
DISCLAIMER: Please proceed the below guide at your own risk, Android Egis will not be held responsible if your device lost data or get damaged following this guide.
First of all you need to download DoomLord’s unrooting script to your PC from here and extract.
Now using a USB cable connect your device to your PC. And just set your device to Charge Mode.
Open the unrooting script package and select RUNME-UNROOT.bat to begin the unrooting process.
In the end you need to follow the onscreen instructions on the terminal (command prompt) window to successfully unroot your device.
via [Android Authority]
- Learn How-To Upgrade Droid Razr with Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
- Learn How-To Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Motorola DROID RAZR
- Learn How-To Root Motorola Droid Razr [For Windows]
- Now Easily Root, Install ClockworkMod Recovery and Many other facilities Droid RAZR Utility of Droid RAZR Utility
- Learn How-To Get Clockwork Mod Recovery on DROID RAZR