Now Use CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 3 Android 2.3.7 On HP TouchPad [ How To Tutorial]
Now install CyangoenMod 7.1 Alpha 3 android 2.3.7 on HP touchpad. In this post you can get a better gaudiness to falsh/update to CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 3. The news came from Rootzwiki.
- Last prominent form of “sleep of death” fixed
- Webkit backing store(smoother scrolling)
- Minor improvements to 2D/3D performance in some apps
- Bluetooth DPad/arrows do not rotate with screen
- Battery stats now available to Android
- Serial# now populated
- Shorter hostname as a result of serial#
- General wifi fixes
- Preliminary Touchpad 4G support(no radio)
- Status bar should take less resources after an app goes full screen
- Possible fix for A2DP and wifi interference
- Possible fix for SD card not mounting
- Camera FPS improved but still nearly nonfunctional
If you’ve CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 1 or 2 on your TouchPad, follow the steps given below to updated to Alpha 3. But if you are installing for the first time, see guide for Alpha 1 after downloading Alpha 3 .zip from 1 below.
Step #1: Download update-cm-7.1.0-tenderloin-a3-fullofbugs-signed.zip from RootzWiki straight to your TouchPad so you won’t have to connect to a computer via USB. [Official Thread]
Note which folder it is downloaded to so you can navigate to it in Step 4.
Step #2: Hold Power button until a menu shows up. Tap on Reboot > Reboot to Recovery.
Step #3: Your HP TouchPad will now reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery which is a powerful custom recovery.
Step #4: From main menu, go to install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard > [name of file you downloaded in Step 1]
CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 3 will now be flashed to your HP TouchPad.
Step #5: From main menu, select reboot system now.
Now your HP TouchPad will boot into Cyanogen 7.1 Alpha 3 based on Android 2.3.7 Gigerbraed.