We can say that Kindle fire is a well-known tablet which has lots of amazing features it also has Android OS (operating system) in this post we’ll discuss about to fix WiFi sleep policy issue in Kindle Fire. Because now XDA member death2all110 has come up with a fix, which resolves the WiFi sleep policy on your Kindle Fire.
You can also get the step by step tutorial on XDA site HERE
- Learn How-To Manually Update your Kindle Fire to Version 6.2.1
- Learn How–To Root Amazon Kindle Fire To Use SuperOneClick
- Soon you’ll Get Kindle Fire With CyanogenMod
- Now Amazon has Developed Kindle Fire brand into Single Company
- Quickly Amazon’s “Kindle Fire” Confirmed – Expected to Release This November