A cool news for Droid Razr users, one click root for Droid Razer has been released. It has two main benefits for you, it restore the device in the event of soft brick, and it retain root after therestore. This tool has been tested just on Motorola Droid Razr (CDMA) and it will work on the GSM version of the Razr. Follow below guide to use this tool but first bear in mind that You need to have all the proper Motorola Drivers installed on your PC. You can get them fromHERE.
DISCLAIMER: The below method is bit risky and we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide so please proceed at your own risk.
Step #1: You can download the OneClick Restore Tool HERE. Filename: RaZR1ClickRESTOREandROOT.zip Size: 1.16 Gb
Step #2: Hold Volume up and Power key until your phone shuts off. And when it’s off quickly press and hold both Volume up and down keys together to get into AP fastboot mode.
Step #3: Open up the folder you extracted the contents of the zip file to in Step 1, and launch the “Run Me” file
Step #4: Connect your phone to your PC via USB cable, and press enter to start the script.
Step #5: That’s it! Enjoy!
- Now Easily Root, Install ClockworkMod Recovery and Many other facilities Droid RAZR Utility of Droid RAZR Utility
- Learn How-To Root Motorola Droid Razr [For Windows]
- Learn How-To Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Motorola DROID RAZR
- Learn How-To Upgrade Droid Razr with Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread
- Now Unroot your Motorola Droid Razr [How-To]