If you are a user of Samsung Epic 4G Touch and want Root and ClockworkMod Recovery you are on a right place below you can see a guide for this purpose. Before you get started make sure that you have managed your valued data in the form of back-up. All the steps are pretty and if you’ll follow the steps accurately you can do it without of any trouble.
DISCLAIMER: Please proceed the below guide at your own risk, Android Egis will not be held responsible if your device lost data or get damaged following this guide.
Then extract Odin and the Victory PIT file somewhere on your PC.
Then Open Odin3 V1.85 and on the left side ONLY have AUTO reboot checked (VERY IMPORTANT)
Press the PIT button and navigate to the Epic touch pit file and select it.
Check the PDA slot and then press the PDA button and navigate to the Tar file and select it and power off your Epic Touch
Now Turn Off and use press and hold volume down, home key, and power button at the sane time to go to Odin mode.
after this use USB Cable to connect your device to PC then You’ll see COM# in the ID:COM box
Press start and let it run through the process!
- Learn How-To Install AEMod Custom ROM On Samsung Epic 4G Touch
- Learn How-To Install CM Recovery On Samsung Epic 4G Touch
- Ice Cream Sandwich Firmware “FB09” For Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Galaxy S2) [How-To]
- Install CM9 Alpha 1 on Samsung Epic 4G Touch [How-To]
- Install Touch ClockworkMod Recovery On Skyrocket of AT&T [How-To]