If you are using Samsung Galaxy S II Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread with and want to Root your device with XXKI3 Firmware you are on a right place below you can see a guide for this purpose. But before you get started make sure that you have manage your valued data in the form of back-up because the below steps can damage your valued data.
Before you get started make sure that you have the below things downloaded if not you can download from the links below and simply unzip the files.
DISCLAIMER: Please proceed the below guide at your own risk, Android Egis will not be held responsible if your device lost data or get damaged following this guide.
First of all you need to do right click on Odin3 v1.85.exe and run it as admin and check Auto Reboot , F.Reset Time and leave Re-partition unchecked.
After that click on PDA button and select CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_KI3-v4.1-CWM4.tar
After this, press and hold volume down and middle key, also press power on key to put your device in download mode
Use USB Cable to connect your device to the PC and after this you will ID COM box in Odin will turn yellow and in message box ADDED appears
Click on the Start button and wait for the kernel flashing process to Done
During this process don’t stop Odin and don’t turn off phone.
When Done, your phone will reboot automatically
Instructions to Remove yellow warning triangle
- Download Stock kernel of XXKI3 | Password: intratech@XDA
- Extract it by double clicking on it ,you will get .tar file
- Now flash this .tar like the above guidelines and you have to use kernel .tar file instead of CF root .tar file
- Now Install XXKI3 on your Galaxy S II with Android 2.3.5
- How-To Install XXLP6 Firmware on Galaxy SII Using Using CF-Root
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Galaxy SII (S2) Using Odin and SuperOneClick
- Install XXKP1 Android 4.0 Firmware on Galaxy S II [How-To]
- Install XXLP2 Firmware Leaked Firmware on Galaxy S II [how-To]