Unlocking the bootloader allows you to install custom ROMs, and hacks on your Android device. If you own an ASUS Transformer TF300T, we got a good news for you. A recognized XDA developer member maspro has released a tool that unlocks the bootloader of your ASUS TF300T. However before you unlock the bootloader of your device first keep in mind that unlocking the bootloader will void the warranty of your device, so if you can bear this lose, use this tool to unlock the bootloader, otherwise stay from the tool.
The unlock tool is a APK file that you can install via a file manager app like ASTRO, which is awesome file manager app to browse, organize and share your files. Just download the file and transfer into the SD card of Android device, the open file manager app locate the file and install it, but first be sure to enable the Unknown sources from Setting>Applications.
The app contains ASUS servers that allow you unlock, from the service you’ll log in your ID and then unlock the bootloader, an easy process. If you want to unlock the bootloader of your device, you can head over to the original thread of XDA here for more information.
- Unlock The Bootloader Of Your HTC Device Without Voiding The Warranty
- Learn How To Unlock Bootloader Of Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Now you are Able to Root, S-OFF, Unlock Bootloader on Many HTC Devices
- Now Install Ice Cream Sandwich on Asus Transformer with Face Unlock Working [Revolver ROM]
- Root Your ASUS Transformer Using RazorClaw In Just One Click [How-To]