If we are talking about the technology there is a bright name in this field and that is Android, Android OS (operating system) is a well-known operating system which is present in lots of devices. Recently released Android 4.0.3 isn’t well-match with all the apps. Below you can see a list of those apps which aren’t working well with Android 4.0.3 ICS.
- Netflix: Netflix really needs no introduction, and fortunately, the app has been updated to work on ICS. Breathe easy streamers.
- Dolphin Browser: Easily the most popular alternative browser for Android, ICS users are having trouble using Dolphin Browser.
- OnLive: If you happen to use OnLive to get your gaming fix, you’re in luck. OnLive works on the Galaxy Nexus.
- Facebook: Some users are reporting problems with Facebook. Considering it’s the most popular Android app on the Market, Zuck might want to get on that.
- Light Flow: Light Flow gives users an added level of control over the LED notification light on their device. While most are saying it does indeed work on the Galaxy Nexus, there are some bugs that need to be smoothed out.
- GTA 3: Probably one of the most popular games on Android at the moment, some users are reporting problems with the newly released game.
- Swype: This is a big one. Swype has officially announced that their innovative replacement keyboard is not ready for ICS.
- Adobe Flash: Adobe promised they’d update the abandoned Flash player to work with Ice Cream Sandwich, and sure enough, it was.
- Get Ultimate Fun To Play OnLive On Android Devices
- Install Android 4.0.1 ICS on Sony Ericsson Arc S, Neo V and Ray [How-To Tutorial]
- How-To Install CyanogenMod 9 Alpha 11 Android 4.0 ICS on Nexus S and Galaxy S
- Which kind of Scheming is Google going to Do With Schemer.com?
- How-To Install Android 4.0.1 ICS Alpha Build On Your HTC HD2