Motorola is rolling out the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for more and more Android devices, recently Motorola released the update for the Motorola Atrix 2 and now the update being roll out to Motorola Xyboard 10.1 and Motorola Xyboard 8.2, Motorola started the work from US.
The Ice Cream Sandwich brings a lot of features to improve your productivity such as the face unlock, faster browser, video chat, Google Voice, and it adds a data usage tool to make sure you stay within your plan.
So for what you’re waiting? Pick up your Motorola Xyboard, make sure the battery is charged because it may gets turned off during installation, then connect your tablet to a better Wi-Fi connection, then on your tablet, go Setting, there navigate to the About device, then tap on System updates to check out the OTA (over the air) Android 4.0 update notification, download the update and install it to upgrade your Motorola Xyboard 10.1 and Xyboard 10.1 to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Comment below to share out your thoughts about the Ice Cream Sandwich update on your slate you’re using now.
- Official Android 4.0.3 ICS Update Rolls Out For HTC Sensation 4G
- LG Rolls Out Ice Cream Sandwich for Optimus LTE
- Motorola Devices Will Get Ice Cream Sandwich Update in Second and Third Quarter of 2012
- How To Root Motorola XYBoard 8.2 Wi-Fi in One Click
- Learn How-To Update Motorola Droid X to Android 4.0 ICS