Apple is a well-know electronic company which has lots of remarkable products like, iPhone, iPad iPod Touch and many more and in these kind of devices its operating system (OS) mean to say iOS is working in a well manners on the other hand there also lots of electronic companies who are working not in favor of Apple by launching the competitor devices. So, in this regard Nokia, Kodak, Motorola and Elan are just a number of companies which have filed suits against Apple in recent times for various reasons.
On the other hand Samsung who is using Android OS is the best competitor of Apple who has so many devices for beat the Apple and Samsung is also banned in “Australia for many reasons. But now in the following only some weeks the ban was then extended to take in Germany and the Australian markets as well.
Not happy with the bans of the Galaxy Tab devices, Apple have added oil to the fire at present by filing a further suit not in favor of Samsung which targets ten of the company’s smartphone models as well as the Galaxy S and S II. The case has its foundations upon design rights which are held by Apple in Europe, with an additional suit being filed not in favor of Samsung relating to five of their tablet models which is related to the EU ban.
- A Feature Comperison Between Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Droid Razr and iPhone 4S
- According to a Report Android Users are Less worried in relation to Security Risks As match up to To iOS
- Apple has less Market Share to Android in Current Quarter
- What is the Relation of Samsung With Apple
- Nuance Will Soon Present an App Better than Siri