As we all know well that XDA Developer has released numerous custom roms, firmwares, kernels for Android devices that allow you to upgrade your Android device to latest Android version or just upgrade its features unofficially, so many people don’t wait for official release and install these ROMs.
But to install these ROMs and firmware you have to root your Android device and install custom recovery such as TWRP, ClockworkMod recover etc. ClockworkMod is most popular custom recovery. In recovery mode you can install custom ROMs and firmware, but in recovery mode you have to use volume buttons to navigate menus, now touch-based ClockworkMod recovery helps you navigate menus with touch instead of volume buttons.
After lots of Android device has got touch ClockworkMod recovery, good news for ASUS Transformer, and Transformer Prime users, touch ClockworkMod recovery is now also available for their device. You can download ClockworkMod touch recovery from Google Play store via ROM manager app. It’s great to use device with simple touch. Keep in mind you must have better knowledge about installation on Android devices, otherwise your may get damaged.
- Install Touch Clockworkmod Recovery on Atrix 4G [How-To]
- Install Touch Clockworkmod Recovery on Galaxy Nexus [How-To]
- Install Touch ClockworkMod Recovery on Nexus S [How-To]
- Install ClockworkMod Touch Recovery On Your HTC Desire [How-To]
- Install Touch ClockworkMod Recovery On Skyrocket of AT&T [How-To]