Those of you haven’t purchased the Samsung Galaxy S3 yet due to high price tag, can now easily get one for just $100, say thanks to Amazon Wireless. Amazon offering this Samsung Galaxy S3 deal for a limited, you’ll sign up with two year contract with Sprint and Verizon, if you want AT&T Galaxy S3, don’t be disappointed because there’s also a hot deal for it, you can buy the AT&T Galaxy S3 for $129.99 with two year contract, both deals are impressive, if you want to extend the contract time, you’ll have to pay $149.99, it’s not a bad deal too.
So if you want to get the Samsung’s flagship phone, don’t waste the time because as I said above that it’s limited time offer, head over to below links to buy Galaxy S3 variant you want:
Might be this because Samsung is working on the next-generation Galaxy smartphone – Samsung Galaxy S4 which is expected to be released on 2013 Mobile World Conference, however it hasn’t been confirmed yet, just the time will tell that when Korean company will introduce the Galaxy S4, or might be Samsung is trying make another Galaxy S3 sale record, or Samsung is trying to make it more attractive than other smartphones, here I’d like to say that Galaxy S3 is a best smartphone of the year in all aspects.
- Grab AT&T Samsung Galaxy S2 for $9.99 [Offer ends within 48 hours]
- Galaxy S3 now available for Pre-Order on Verizon, Sprint and AT&T
- Pre-Order Your Samsung Galaxy S3, Available at Amazon
- Pre-Order the Galaxy S3 for $799, Available at Amazon Store
- AT&T and Verizon Galaxy S3 Offers 50GB of Free Dropbox Space