Now CyanogenMod 9 for the Droid 3 and we’ve been waiting with annoyance for some Ice Cream Sandwich based AOSP ROM to arrive for the Droid 3, and here we have it the CM9, which is based on Andoid 4.0 ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich). Developer Hashcode, optimized the build for running on OMAP4 processors using CM9/AOSP sources. Below you can see what he posted at XDA:
An OMAP4 optimized build using CM9/AOSP sources. I used some of the published Moto Source from D3 and RAZR where I felt it was appropriate to get the low level services running.
In this regard for latest updates to CM9 for Droid 3 keep watching this thread over at XDA OP link.
- Get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for Motorola Droid Bionic
- Run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in Windows [How-To]
- Now Motorola Give Details About the Process Behind Taking Android 4.0
- Now The Source Used for Ice Cream Sandwich Has Been Released
- Samsung has Get “Alphalulz” Ice Cream Sandwich ROM Directly From Source