Now you are able to download the ClockworkMod Tether for your Android Devices because ClockworkMod Tether Alpha allows Windows, Mac and Linux users to utilize the 3G or 4G connection of an Android as if it were a proxy, as opposed to a router. In theory, the technique will spoof carriers checking for the TTL (Time to Live) data coming from a desktop, which would regularly give the game away.
I’d like to say that ClockworkMod Tether does not require root on your phone and does not require a separate tethering plan. Tether should work by any carrier and phone, and is not blockable or detectable by carriers. To become known the root requirement on your phone, Tether will need to install a virtual network adapter on your computer; so there is a PC side install.
You can download the Alpha version here.
- Learn How-To Get and Restore Nandroid Images on Android Using ClockworkMod Recovery
- Take A Step Ahead Install/Flash Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich MIUI Alpha ROM On Galaxy Nexus [ How TO Tutorial]
- Learn How-To Install CyanogenMod 7 Android Gingerbread ROM on HTC Sensation
- Now Use CyanogenMod 7.1 Alpha 3 Android 2.3.7 On HP TouchPad [ How To Tutorial]
- Learn How-To Install CyanogenMod 7.1 on Supported Devices