If you are the user of Galaxy Tab 8.9 then there is also something interesting for your, Samsung’s devices are the well-known in all around the world but here we are talking about Galaxy Tab 8.9 which also has Android OS. Something interesting means that now Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich is now ported in your Galaxy Tab 8.9.
We can say that there are in fact three different developers working to acquire Android 4.0.3 ICS working on the Galaxy Tab 8.9. Every developer’s ROM is at a different state of development and these three ROMs, when stable enough for everyday use, will be arrange into one custom ROM.
With their hunger for Ice Cream Sandwich guiding their hands, a trio of XDA members decided to whip up a homebrew version of 4.03 for their Sammy tabs. While the bootable builds, of which there are now three, are far from complete, an update over on the site’s dedicated forum notes that Bluetooth, GPS, hardware acceleration and the accelerometer are now functioning, with efforts continuing to enable WiFi.
- Samsung has Get “Alphalulz” Ice Cream Sandwich ROM Directly From Source
- Get Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich for Motorola Droid Bionic
- Ice Cream Sandwich is Already Ported in Galaxy S II and LG Optimus 3D
- Now for DROID Incredible 2 Beta Ice Cream Sandwich ROM Available
- Learn How-To Root Galaxy Nexus on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich