Google Announces Jellybean: Here’s All You Want To Know
Finally the wait is over now and Google has released the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, yes, you’re thinking true, the latest version comes with the number of improvements, you no need to browse numbers of blogs to know more about the latest version of Linux-based operating system, here’s everything you want to know about the Jelly Bean:
- Better UI, Notification Center, and Home Screen: Jellybean will improve the performance of your Android device CPU immediately and it’ll make responsive reactions. It lets you to use email, text, call and more from the notification shade, which means now things are quicker, don’t waste the time while launching different apps, do everything you want in the notification center of the device. When you want enlarge any widgets of device, they’ll move other icons and shortcuts themselves, you no need to adjust anything before you customize any widget, everything will be done automatically, don’t arrange them.
- Awesome Camera App Features: The update improves the features of camera app, now you’re able to review the photos using film-strip view and share with two taps, once you taken a photo, swipe to the strip to view it and swipe to delete it.
- Improved Typing: The Jellybean adapts the language, when you type one word, it will guess the next words. It has very powerful keyboard, you can also type with your voice without internet, really cool feature, the keyboard app support 18 new languages, it also boost the support of Arabic and Hebrew, a blind have option to use external brail input. It adds gestures and voice output to navigate UI.
- Improved Android Beam: Jellybean improves the Android Beam app, it lets you to make use of NFC to send photos and videos by tap them together, you have option to tap on your device to another NFC hardware like speakers and the pairing is completed.
- Google Now: Google Now is a new service that helps for your search history, whenever you search anything, it will keep the record and inform when the required thing prompt, it will also gives you information about directions, it will also select your favorite football team and gives you updates about that, it also has more features that you’ll enjoy when you’ll you use.
- Voice Assistant: The update also comes with voice assistant that lets you to have conversations and ask general queries, it seems that it’s better than Siri.
- Some Other Features: The update boost the Google search with graphs, it gives you information directly from specific things without browsing a web. The Knowledge graphs also answers your questions.
Google has started rolling the Android 4.1 Jellybean update through OTA (over the air) for the Nexus S and the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, it will also be rolled out for Motorola Xoom in the mid of July, so guys what do you think about the Jellybean? Do let us know in below comments.