Google will announce Motorola Nexus and Razr X running Android 4.2 Key Lime Pie on event
We’re just a few days away from the Google event on October 29 and so many new Android products has been rumored to be unveiled on the event along with Android 4.2 such as five nexus devices and three nexus devices. We have seen many leaked features from Android 4.2 with different reports but the name hasn’t been leaked but a new report suggesting that it would be known as Key Lime Pie.
DroidFourms provided a rumor for you “exclusive moto leak” that provides you details Android 4.2.2 Key Lime Pie upgrades for some Motorola devices. The report shows many Droid modes that has already been announced but a few new too like Droid RAZR X and Motorola Nexus, both will run the latest Android 4.2 Kie Lime pie version.
Below are the authorizations an unauthorized/pending of Motorola phones to receive android 4.2.2 (code name) Key Lime Pie
- Droid RAZR X: Authorized Reason: Being shipped with 4.2.2
- Motorola Nexus: Authorized Reason: Being shipped with 4.2.2
- Droid RAZR i: Authorized Reason: Pushing 4.2.2 out between Q3 and Q4 2013
- Droid RAZR HD/MAXX: Authorized Reason: Pushing out 4.2.2 between Q3 and Q4 2013
- Droid RAZR M: Authorized Reason: pushing out 4.2.2 between early Q3 and Q4 2013
- Droid RAZR MAXX: Authorized/Subject to change Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date late Q2 2013
- Droid 4: Authorized/Subject to change Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date early Q3 2013
- Droid RAZR: Pending Authorization Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date mid Q2 2013
- Droid Bionic Pending Authorization Reason: Support time frame may not support 4.2.2 estimated push date mid Q2 2013
The above documents have be reviewed and authorized/Pending authorization and are subject to change by VP product Management.
The above list of Android 4.2 release date might be true because we recently posted the Jelly Bean update list for Motorola, but we can’t say anything because the time will tell which is going to be announced on the event.