Now the Android SDK Tools are r15 And ADT 15 Bug Fixers Now Available. So, we are thankful to the tools team (hi, Tor and Xav!) determinedly functioned on the matters and just also released ADT 15 and SDK Tools 15, brining much relief to those of us go through said difficulties. So, below is the complete detail. Note: this update is just for developers…
ADT 15.0.0 (October 2011)
ADT 15.0.0 is designed for use with SDK Tools r15. If you haven’t already installed SDK Tools r15 into your SDK, use the Android SDK and AVD Manager to do so.
SDK Tools r15
SDK Tools, Revision 15 (October 2011)
Important: To download the new Android 4.0 system components from the Android SDK Manager, you must first update the SDK tools to revision 14 or later and restart the Android SDK Manager. If you do not, the Android 4.0 system components will not be available for download.
- Android SDK Platform-tools revision 9 or later.
- If you are developing in Eclipse with ADT, note that the SDK Tools r15 is designed for use with ADT 15.0.0 and later. If you haven’t already, we highly recommend updating your ADT Plugin to 15.0.0.
- If you are developing outside Eclipse, you must have Apache Ant 1.8 or later.
- Fixed emulator crash on Linux due to improper webcam detection (Issue 20952).
- Fixed emulator issue when using the
- Fixed build issue when using Renderscript in projects that target API levels 11-13 (Issue 21006).
- Fixed issue when creating an AVD using the GoogleTV addon (Issue 20963).
ant test(Issue 20979).
android update project(Issue 20535).
- Fixed scrolling issue in the new Logcat panel of DDMS.
- Fixed issue with MonkeyRunner (Issue 20964).
- Fixed issues in the SDK Manager (Issue 20939, Issue 20607).
What you think about this let us we know in the comments below…