In lots of Samsung’s devices Samsung Galaxy S II is also a well-known device the main thing behind its fame is its extra-ordinary features if you are a user of Samsung Galaxy SII and running Android 4.0 ICS and facing Accelerometer issue then it’s a time to solve this issue to download Accelerometer Patch. Here I’d like to say that this is just for the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy SII.
So, now you able to fix Accelerometer issue On Samsung T-Mobile Galaxy SII using this patch file, and here I’d like to present a huge thanks to XDA modder yaldak who has released a change that fixes the accelerometer on the all ICS ROMs based on the ported ICS firmware. On the other hand there is an option to adjust your Gyroscope through the Settings >> then Display menu. And here you can adjust it to what you like, according to your need.
The main thing about this Accelerometer Patch there are already about 244 users say thanks to the creator of this patch. It means there are 244 Samsung Galaxy SII have get the advantages out of Accelerometer Patch.
Download the Accelerometer Patch from here [XDA Link]
- Learn How-To Change CSC Configuration on Samsung Galaxy SII
- Learn How-To Root Samsung Galaxy SII (S2) Using Odin and SuperOneClick
- Fix Wi-Fi Bug On Galaxy S GT-I9000 Running Android 4.0.3 ICS RC 4.1 [How-To]
- Get Firmware Updates for Galaxy SII and Other Samsung Android Devices without Kies
- Install Thebyani ROM on Samsung Galaxy S II on Android 4.0.3 With Launcher [How-To]