The Orange San Diego is first Intel powered Android smartphone in the Europe but the people still criticized the smartphone because it runs the older version of Android, the Android 2.3 Gingerbread, while the performance is very smooth as butter but not latest, the Gingerbread is Gingerbread, you can get ICS features on it such as the Face unlock and some other.
But now Intel has taken a step to make Orange San Diego users happy, Intel has started rolling out the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Orange San Diego smartphone and of course this is great. The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich brings a lot of features, it’s not latest Android version, but it’s better to have something than nothing, so pick up your Orange San Diego, go to Setting and check for OTA update to upgrade Orange San Diego to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich officially. Before you start installation through OTA, first make sure your phone is connected to a internet connection (you may use Wi-Fi connection) and it’s important to charge the battery because smartphone may gets turned off during the installation.
What you’re feeling with Ice Cream Sandwich on your Orange San Diego? Holler in comments to share your thoughts with us.
- T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G Gets Official Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- HTC Releases Ice Cream Sandwich Update for HTC Sensation XL
- Motorola Devices Will Get Ice Cream Sandwich Update in Second and Third Quarter of 2012
- LG Rolls Out Ice Cream Sandwich for Optimus LTE
- Official Ice Cream Sandwich available for AT&T Galaxy S2, Wait is Over