A photo taken by the Nexus 10 (10-inch upcoming Nexus tablet) has just been appeared on Picasa, which means the Nexus 10 tablet is exist, the picture is taken by a 5 megapixel camera sporting a resolution 2560 x 1920, the Nexus 10 tablet has already been rumored, reports says that Samsung and Google are partner to manufacture the Nexus 10 tablet, they also said that the Nexus 10 tablet will be launched on next-year but as some of you well that Google has just held an press event for October 29th where five Nexus devices have been rumored to be release, might be the Nexus 10 is one of them, however the time will tell.
Some other specs rumored for the Nexus 7 tablet is 10.1 inch display size that will offer 2560 × 1600 (299ppi) resolution instead of 2560 x 1920 and Exynos 5250 dual-core Cortex-A15, there’s no official word about these specs, as I said above that we’re just 2 weeks away from the Google October 29th event, it seems that Google is spreading these images to make us more excited as the Android 4.2 has also been rumored to be release on the event even some of Android 4.2 features also has been revealed such as the Gmail 4.2 and some security features.
- Galaxy Nexus getting brothers – rumors for 5 nexus devices are true?
- Google held Android event on October 29th
- Some Photos Taken By DROID RAZR And Galaxy Nexus Appear On Picasa
- A Glance At Rumors Reports For HTC EVO One, Nexus Tablet, Galaxy S3 and Tagra 4
- Google will release five Nexus devices – collaborating with different to manufacturer them