Last month Google confirmed that they’ll make Google Play carrier billing available for the Verizon soon, and Google is true on words. Google has just rolled out a new payment option for Verizon customers as you can see the above image. It’s great news for Verizon Wireless customers, because it’s pretty than adding a credit card to the Google Play, however it if your kids use your account or any other person use, it’s important to keep in mind that it’s dangerous for your wallet, your children may waste your money, however you can set a PIN code on your phone in setting menu for your Google Play store payment.
As you most of you know well that direct carrier billing is already available for other Android customers in US for AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. But when it will available for Verizon users? There’s no official word yet. So, hey you Verizon customer, are you happy with this new option or not? Do let us know your thoughts in the below comment section about this new Verizon carrier billing on Play store.
Via: Android Police
- Now Select Users Of Google Play Can Purchase More Digital Contents By Carrier Billing
- Download Google Play Store, Updated To Version 3.5.16
- How to Install Play Store on Kindle Fire HD 7 [Apps Working]
- Galaxy S3 now available for Pre-Order on Verizon, Sprint and AT&T
- Download and Install Google Play Store 3.9.16 apk – includes malware scanner, expandable notification and more