Apple has just launched the sixth-generation iPhone, “iPhone 5”, that is packed with A6 chip and Apple claims that it’s two faster than the iPhone 4S’s A5 chip, it’s faster in both terms, in processor and graphics.
But report came that this new A6 processor is indeed a dual-core Cortex-A15 processor that is likely has been manufactured in Samsung’s Austin Texas foundry in United State but with another name “32nm LP HK+MG processor” and Samsung use it for the Exynos 4412 in Galaxy S3. According to other reports, the Cortex-A15 at 2GHz is two time faster than Cortex-A9 at 1.5GHz but A6 seems clocked much lower, yet can be faster than the A5 at its respective clock frequency.
It seems that Apple is nothing without Samsung, I saw number of similar reports in past, according to this report, Samsung Galaxy S3 should give same performance as iPhone give, be sure to take a look at complete Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. Apple iPhone 5 comparisons that will show more difference and similarities between both king smartphones of this age.
So guys what do you think about this repot? Be sure to let us know your thoughts in the below comment section.
- Samsung Will Launch Galaxy Note 2 Before iPhone 5 [Confirmed]
- Most Vital Things of Samsung Galaxy S III that Makes it Immortal than Other Smartphones
- iPhone 5 VS Galaxy S3 – the Battle for Best
- Now the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 features page usages iPhone version of Google Maps
- A Feature Comperison Between Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Droid Razr and iPhone 4S