Samsung Updated S Pen SDK to version 2.2 for Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note was came with a special SPEN SDK and SDK is designed for the SPED to make new features and apps for just Galaxy Note, with the passage of time, the Korean company updates this SDK SPEN with numerous bug fixes and changes, yesterday Samsung updated the SPEN to the version 2.2 that brings so many new features and fix bugs of SPEN 2.1.
There are three devices for the SPEN 2.2, the Samsung Galaxy Note, the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, hopefully we’ll see more devices for it as we’re listing rumors about the smaller version of Galaxy Note that will be a competitor of Nexus 7 and iPad Mini.
Take a look at below list of change logs:
- Improve Features: hovering-related functions (now you can use in normal modes),better hover pointer, S Pen SDK Style and S-Note Style, as well as APIs.
- New S Pen Detachment Listener API that can be used for handling events
- Improves drawing-related features: 4 types of pen brushes (pen, brush, pencil, and highlighter), input Mode, the brush type, “calligraphy brush”, new 5 brush types, you can fill the inside of shape drawn with a specific color, better Setting View.
- Improve Setting View-related features
- New Object-related clipboard features
- Better performance and stabilization
- Delete unnecessary and duplicate APIs
- 10 sample apps are now integrated into one sample app
- Examples of new features available in sample app
- Errors in SDK 2.1 have been corrected