After number of rumors, finally we a confirmed news, those of you waiting for the next-generation Samsung Galaxy Note, the wait is to over soon, yesterday a Samsung spokesman said that, the Galaxy Note 2 will be launched soon on August 29th, the Samsung will launch the new Galaxy Note in Berlin. As most of you know well that Apple is also going to release the iPhone 5, Apple will launch new iPhone on September 12, just after the two weeks of Galaxy Note 2 release at Europe’s biggest consumer electronics trade fair IFA.
Samsung last product came with very powerful features and specs, hopefully the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 will come with more powerful specs and features, it would be best competitor of iPhone 5, Samsung media reported that Galaxy Note 2 will might come with 5.5-inch display, that’s bit larger than the current Galaxy Note, as well as more fast processor and camera.
Samsung may defend Apple by refreshing its line-up ahead of the release of iPhone 5. There’s no detail about iPhone5 specs and features, hopefully Apple will introduce some new features, as well as Samsung too, but we can’t say anything about that.
Which device would be better? I have no idea right now, but if we take a look at previous Samsung product, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 might beat iPhone 5. So guys, what do you think about both devices, new Galaxy Note and new iPhone, do let us know about your thoughts in below comments.
- Samsung Will Launch Galaxy Note Olympic Edition [Photo]
- How to Transfer Data from iPhone and iPad to Samsung Galaxy S3 With no trouble
- A Feature Comparison Between Galaxy S III, iPhone 4S, Lumia 900 and HTC One X
- Now the Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 features page usages iPhone version of Google Maps
- A Feature Comperison Between Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Droid Razr and iPhone 4S