As we expect and the Korea Times has claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be launched in February 2013 at the Mobile World Conference (MWC) and is apparently set to hit the shops within days in March, its predecessor was launched just 9 months ago.
The third-generation Galaxy features a 4.8-inch display but the Galaxy S4 will purportedly feature a 5-inch OLED screen instead of 4.8-inch, an unknown resource said that “Samsung wants to keep its one-year product schedule and the Galaxy S4 will be the first to match that strategy. “The S4 will see some external changes but retain its popular rectangular shape with rounded corner concept.”
The previous one – Galaxy S3 was came with impress bunch of specs and features, such as the international variant comes with the Super AMOLED display, Exynos 4412 Quad chip, Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A9 processor, 1GB of RAM and 8MP camera (however variants have different specs), that’s the reason it made a high level sale record, 20 million units were sold in just 100 days and T3 gave “Best Smartphone of the Year” award to Galaxy S3 too.
What do you think guys, will Samsung Galaxy S4 be more successful than the Galaxy S3 or note? Do let us know your thoughts in the below comment section.
- Samsung Will Launch Galaxy Note 2 Before iPhone 5 [Confirmed]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1: Officially Lunched, Specs and Features
- Pre-Order Your Samsung Galaxy S3, Available at Amazon
- Samsung Galaxy S3 becomes best Smartphone of the year – Gets award from T3
- Samsung Will Launch Galaxy Note Olympic Edition [Photo]