Finally Jelly Bean wait is over now for Transformer TF201 and Transformer TF700 users, Asus is now rolling out the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean update to them, as expected the update brings numerous new features and apps along with stock Jelly Bean features (Google Now, smarter keyboard, advanced notification bar, advanced camera app, resizable widgets, and more).
Asus has posted the change log list officially, the new update comes with a default enable system bar lock and adds a new multiple photo chooser feature. However the Adobe flash support and Wi-Fi Direct function support have been removed now. Asus also has removed the press reader app but it can be recoverable from the Google Play store, you can download the press reader app from here (Google Play Download Link). For Adobe Flash lovers an alternate is also available, you can install the app manually on your tablet, you can head over to our this guide to install the app manually if you want.
So waiting for what? Pick up your Transformer Prime or Transformer Infinity Pad what you own, make sure the battery is charged, then connect to a Wi-Fi connection, then go to the Setting and there check for OTA Android 4.1.1 software update notification to upgrade your Asus tablet to the latest Android version.
- Galaxy S3 Receives Official Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean firmware Update – Here’s Change Log
- Grab Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean Based EOS 3 ROM for Transformer Prime TF201
- Root Transformer TF300T on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- How To Install Official Jelly Bean Update on Transformer TF300T
- Install Stable CM10 Jelly Bean on Asus Transformer