No doubt Google introduced the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean with a lot of features but the main app that caught our attention is Google Now, it’s an amazing search app that also recognize voice, be sure to check out the Google Now review here. It makes a best trivia night cheater in the building. But how can we access to the Google Now app quickly from any screen. If you own a device that is running stock Jelly Bean, you can quickly open the Google Now app directly from the lockscreen and other screens, read on how to access Google Now from any screen.
Step #1: Press the home button.
Step #2: Swipe to your home screen and enjoy! You can do this from any screen, your figure also leaves a few fingerprints trail as it moves towards the Google Now button. This is most quick way to access the Google Now.
Step #1: If your phone don’t have on-screen navigation, long press the physical home button.
Step #2: You’re using now the app, do note that some phones such as Galaxy Note 2 requires a long press of home button and then tap on the icon.
[Thanks to Droid-Life]
- Google is to Launch Nexus Tablet with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean [Rumors]
- Google Will Announce Upcoming 5 Nexus Devices On November With Android 5.0 Jelly Bean
- Open Bookmarks Or History With Back Button [Tips And Tricks]
- Try & Buy: trial subscriptions for Google Play
- Google Will Soon Launch its Android 5.0 Jelly Bean