Killing time by playing games on mobiles have become a fun, that’s the reason all mobile platforms now offer a vast collection of games such as Android games on Google Play store, Android manufacturers have packed powerful specs to get better graphics for games but so many gamers still love to play games on PC, but now you can also play any PC game on Android device, thanks to Reddit.
The method is really simple and easy to understand and it allows you to enjoy games at 800 x 600 resolution, all you need is a wireless game controller, yes, you can use the game controller of your Xbox 360 and PlayStation and a way to mount your Android device. The Reddit method also recommend a lamp along with rubber bands for keeping your Android the device in place, however there’re many others.
You need to use the Splashtop’s market-leading app, once the everything thing is done, you’ll enjoy a great PC game experience on your Android device. So if you’re interested, head over to this Redit link, there you can find a full guide to play any PC game on Android, in fact this app is available for iPhone and they posted guide using iPhone, but the app is also available Android play.
Via: Redmond Pie
- Find Most Excellent Games From Android Market Using ‘Hooked’ App
- Download Official London 2012 Olympics Game to Play Olympics Games on Your Android Devices
- Learn How-To Enable Game Controller Support On The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Well-Known Xbox Title “Kinectimals” Hits Google Play
- Now you can Play Dead Space on Android Due to EA and Samsung