As you know well that history and bookmark sections of the browser requires some clicks on Android phone, but now you can easily do so easily just launch the browser, press and hold the back button on your Android device, after just few seconds of holding, your browser should take you into the history and bookmarks page, that’s it, and don’t forget to comment.
- Gmail Has the Ability to BookMarks on Mobie
- Useful Android Tips & Tricks for Unleashing the Full Potential of your Smartphone
- Tips and Tricks to Load DROID Bionic Boot Menu for Stock Recovery
- Tips and Tricks if you forgot your Android Passcode
- Android is the ‘Closed’ Open Source Operating System
You can follow us on Twitter
for random streams or free Newsletter Subscritions Join RSS
or join our Facebook page
to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Android, Google, TIps & Tricks, HTC, Android App Reviews, Android Mobiles, Honeycomb, Google Chrome, Chrome OS, Gadgets, Google News, webOS, android firmware and Chrome Extensions.